As Moving Miracles has grown, we have been fortunate to be able to share dance, movement, & music outside the studio with the development of our Community Outreach program. In past years we have had a strong relationship with Springville’s Preschool Learning Center and Wee Can Preschool & Early Childhood Program.Moving Miracles collaborated with the Arts in Healthcare movement through a partnership with the Child Life Department at Women’s & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo. Teachers from Moving Miracles traveled to the hospital on a bi-weekly basis to facilitate dance/movement sessions with patients of all ages in the hospital playrooms, as well as providing one-on-one sessions at patient bedsides.
Our Community Outreach program also includes a community performance sector. Our performance highlights include appearances at:
Moving Miracles & NDEO
Moving Miracles is proud to be an active member in the National Dance Education Organization.
- Music is Art Festival
- Cradle Beach Harvest Festival
- Step Up for Down Syndrome Walk
- West Seneca Women’s Club
- Fredonia State College’s Dancing with the Athletes Event
- Dance Days of Buffalo 2016 Contemporary Choreographers Showcase
- Participation in the National Day of Dance
- sasi Celebration
- Moving Miracles Christmas Party
- Annual Fall Fundraiser