It’s no secret that Moving Miracles’ classes would not be as successful as they are without the daily participation of our volunteer dance partners. College credit is available at undergraduate, graduate, and/or advanced clinical levels. Junior high school and high school students seeking credits for community service requirements are also welcome to join us, as are all warm-hearted individuals who are just looking for an opportunity to “give back”.
- 12 years of age to work with ambulatory students
- 16 years of age to work with non-ambulatory students.
- Complete application and forms (PDFs available below)
- Provide two references (such as a teacher or coach)
- Attend a mandatory orientation
- -Commit to a set schedule of at least one hour per week
Internship opportunities are available for those college students needing more than just a general community service requirement. Students can earn up to 3 credit hours per semester, with requirements varying based on how many credit hours you are seeking to complete. All internships can be tailored to meet class requirements. For more information, please contact our office.
- Volunteer Application
- Photo and Liability Release
- Declaration and Emergency Contacts