If a student requires a helmet or adaptive device for physical activities, please bring it to each and every class.
- Arrive 10 minutes early for your scheduled class
- Punctuality is important!
- Classes meet once a week for 45 minutes
- 15 minute break in between each class for transition
- Please make sure each student has used the restroom before class begins
- No gum, food, or drink allowed in the studio
- If a student is ill and cannot make it to class, please contact the studio at (716) 656-1321 as soon as possible
- It is MANDATORY that all parents and staff stay in the studio or waiting room for the duration of the session.
- Individuals not enrolled in the program are able to watch from the one way viewing window in the waiting room
- Children under 14 must be supervised at all times